Dryer Vent Wizard of St Croix Valley provides professional dryer vent cleaning for residential and business properties in the St Croix, WI area. When your dryer is functioning poorly, it is likely due to a clogged or debris-filled dryer vent line. Lint, debris, and other common sources of dryer vent clogs can not only affect the efficiency of your dryer, but they can also be a serious fire hazard.
Our dryer vent cleaning services remove the fire hazards from your dryer vent line and offer an array of other benefits related to your dryer’s performance. By restoring proper airflow throughout your dryer vent line, you can reduce drying time, increase energy efficiency, and decrease wear on clothing and the dryer itself.
Our St Croix, WI Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
- Visual Inspection: Our service begins with a thorough visual inspection during which an experienced technician will assess your dryer vent system and recommend the services that will best solve your dryer vent issues.
- Measurements: Airflow and back pressure measurements are taken in order to further assess the severity of the blockage and other problem sources.
- Debris & Clog Removal: Lint, animal nests, stray socks or undergarments, and other items and materials that may clog your dryer vent are removed.
- Line Sanitizing: Animal nests or other debris often found in vent lines can be a source of harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi; where there is a potential for such contaminants, we will sanitize the affected areas of the vent line.
- Booster Fan Cleaning: Dryer vent lines that are 35 feet or longer should have a booster fan installed, which should also be cleaned annually along with your dryer vent system as a whole.
- Lint Screen Cleaning: Removing lint by hand from the lint screen or lint trap should, of course, be done after each cycle, but a more thorough lint screen cleaning as part of our dryer vent cleaning service can also increase airflow and efficiency overall.